1. Is there a cost to use the site?
No, the site is totally free
2. What are the commissions / charges for sales made via the second hand uniform portal?
We do not charge or make any money from any items added or sold on our site. The site is totally free from registration to completion of a sale.
3. How is pyt made and to who?
How each parent decides to accept payment is entirely down to them. Some parents send the buyer their PayPal email address and some simply exchange cash for goods when they meet up.
4. Can our parents only see ( or set up a view ) for uniform from our school?
Once a parent registers, there will be a link(s) within their 'My Account' page to the school(s) shop page they have registered with. Parents can however request (via the registration form) to receive alerts for uniform items uploaded to their school(s).
5. How do schools / parents typically mange the transfer of the purchase second hand items?
Parents generally arranged to meet somewhere convenient, as most are either within the vicinity of the school or are au fait with the area.
6. Is it sold as seen online?
Yes, most parents add good descriptions and you can of course ask questions regarding the item before purchasing.
7. Is there any recourse for returns / refunds etc?
We do not sell or participate in the sale of any items, any refunds would have to be discussed with the selling parent beforehand.
8. Can customers pay me via Paypal?
How you decide to accept payment is entirely down to you. Some people send the buyer their paypal email address and some parent accept payment when productss are picked up.
9. Is there any limit on the amount of items parents can post up?
There are no limits to the number of items parents can upload but you can only upload 3 photos per item.
10. My school is not on your site?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the school and the location.