Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you start using Old School Uniform. By using Old School Uniform, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use Old School Uniform.
This Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and oldschooluniform.co.uk (“OSU”). When you use the Old School Uniform website (“OSU”) the user acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions within this Agreement.
1. Any contract is between the buyer and the seller is subject to the terms and conditions which are implied by law or which the buyer and seller agree between themselves or both. OSU is not a party to the contract between the seller and buyer nor is OSU liable under it.
2. As a condition of your use of OSU you agree that you will not:
a. violate any laws;
b. post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
c. post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
d. infringe any third-party right;
e. impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of OSU;
f. copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
g. use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access OSU and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
h. harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
i. copy, modify or distribute rights or content from OSU or OSU’s copyrights and trademarks;
j. harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
k. sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
3. The User is solely responsible for all information that is submitted to OSU and any consequences that may result from your post. OSU reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. OSU also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of OSU either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
4. OSU is not responsible for contracts for the supply of goods formed through OSU (or as a result of visits made to OSU) between User and other OSU users. We are simply a platform.
5. OSU does not provide any warranties or assurances in relation to the Items you purchase (or attempt to purchase) from third party sellers through OSU, and any such warranties and assurances are disclaimed by us. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
6. OSU never has ownership or title to any goods being bought and/or sold, unless OSU has been listed as the seller.
7. By becoming a Registered User, you warrant that:
a. you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
b. you are at least 18 years old or if you are a Minor you have the prior written consent of your parent or guardian to become a Registered User.
8. Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising Minors when they use OSU and undertake to us to do so. This is not an OSU responsibility
9. OSU advises all parents and guardians who permit minors to use OSU that it is important that they communicate with them about their safety online. This is not an OSU responsibility.
10. OSU is primarily designed to advertise and allow for the sale of school uniform items. Items that do not fit this criteria may be banned and removed without warning. The User will be entitled to list another approved product in its place without penalty.
11. If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. OSU has the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
12. The User is responsible for any use of OSU under your username, password and login details. If the User becomes aware of any unauthorised use of their password or login details please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. OSU is not responsible for claims made regarding suitability, accuracy or reliability by the seller or any other party. At no stage does OSU see or inspect any product listed. It is up to the Buyer at the time of exchange to inspect and determine if they wish to purchase the item.
14. Any content you post to OSU will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting content you grant to us an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free and sub-licensable licence and right to use, copy, distribute any such post and Content for the purpose of advertising your items or highlighting the types of items available on OSU.
15. We are under no duty to you to monitor or record the activity of any OSU user.
16. Content generated by Registered Users is not moderated.
17. You understand that we cannot verify the identity of users. This means that some users may not be who they say they are.
18. This agreement may be amended or modified by OSU at any time at its discretion. A User’s continued use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.